Thursday 24 January 2013

Going through changes.

I currently own five personal sized filofax. Five. While I love this size I don't think I'll be buying any more in the foreseeable future.

Though I know I'm not alone in possessing numerous organisers (my small number is dwarfed by some I've seen!) I feel somewhat lost when I think of what to do with them all.

Do I need to have separate tasks designated to each of them, or should I rotate them periodically?

As of today I have moved from my kingfisher Metropol, Jeremy, into my salmon Piazza, who is yet to earn a proper name. But it feels... wrong.

I can't deny that the Piazza is a lovely binder; the secretarial pocket being a unique feature amongst my collection, and its soft leather almost matching that of my Portland, Percy. I just don't feel comfortable. It's rigid, lacks greatly in the card slot department and has only one, somewhat snug, pen loop.

I've moved into her for now, with the intent to move between binders every few weeks or so.

I think I miss Jeremy already :(

Is it always this way when you majorly shake-up your binder, or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinkin of not crossing the vinyl or non-leather wall with Filofax. My Domino in personal size it's getting peal off at the bottom left corner in the front cover and I think it's time to get another binder to cover for her in case she needed an early retirement. Looking a the Metropol in the same color as Jeremy, the sketch and the zip graphic. Any recomendation? Or I just may go to DayTimer for a change?

    ReplyDelete