Friday 1 February 2013

February's 365/30 (28 really) filo-list

I've seen a few posts about something called 365/30 and I thought I'd jump onto the band wagon with the rest of you! I have been extremely lax with blogging lately; hopefully this will give me the kick in the pants I need to get moving again! Here's the list:

  1. Goals for this month
  2. What books have you read more than once (for pleasure)?
  3. What thing(s) on your bucket list can you do/have before summer?
  4. Today would be so much better if yesterday I had _________.
  5. Tomorrow will be so much better if I ______ today!
  6. What colours do you look best in (and commit to wearing them more!)
  7. My favourite books on organizing are...
  8. My favourite apps are...
  9. What are your favourite guilty pleasure foods?
  10. My top must have pens are...
  11. 5 things on my amazon.com wishlist (make one if you don't have one already!)
  12. Things that make me crabby...
  13. I'm at my best when.....
  14. Who can I send an unsigned Valentine to, just to make them feel loved!
  15. My dog (cat, bird, etc) would describe me as...
  16. 5 things I can do any time, anywhere when I feel anxious...
  17. Things I want to be better at in March...
  18. Things I lie about...
  19. Fashion trends that make me say, "huh?"
  20. The excuses I use (way to often) are...
  21. My planner/organiser crushes are...
  22. What were the last five things you bought that you didn't need (and knew it at the time) but bought anyway?
  23. My favourite restaurants are...
  24. The best reasons you can think of to convince someone they should own a Filofax...
  25. Start your Christmas list today!
  26. 5 Movies I can watch over and over...
  27. What are you favourite funny words?
  28. Review of the month

1 comment:

  1. Besides, an exposition may be composed on any subject over here independent of it being heightened or level, slight or extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete