Monday 18 February 2013

My Week #7

Week #7 down! We've had Valentines Day, and Easter (or in my case Ostara, March 20th) is only 5 weeks away. Bring on the carefully portioned chocolate eggs!

On Monday my Mum won the raffle at Fat Club, so we went home with a big box of veggies! Great start to the week as it was also her birthday on Sunday. My main aim for this week has been to wrap her present and write her card, two things which I kept forgetting to do over and over again. I've also been trying to recover ground on February's 365/30, but I'm still way behind :(

Lots of Washi tape has been used this week because I needed to feel pretty.

See you next week!

It's still not too late to join in with Paper Lovestory's My Week.

Monday - Tuesday

Wednesday - Thursday

Friday - Saturday - Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment